MICHAEL E. GERBER, “The World’s #1 Small Business Guru” according to Inc. Magazine, and #1 New York Times bestselling author of “The E-Myth” books, is scheduled to be a Featured Main Stage Speaker at the Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing conference at Carnegie Hall on September 26-27-28, 2019.
Created by Celebrity Entrepreneur Clint Arthur (pictured left), Living Legends is the first-ever entrepreneurial event in the storied 128-year history of Carnegie Hall.
The conference will feature an all-star cast of celebrities & business legends – including Michael Gerber, alongside Martha Stewart; Ice-T & Coco; Dan Kennedy; Walter O’Brien (The Smartest Man in the World, Scorpion); Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s; Dylan Howard, Chief Content Officer at American Media Inc.; and self-publishing phenomenon Hal Elrod, creator of “The Miracle Morning” – who will share their “Last Lectures” on “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur”, and lessons & “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world – just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Every speaker at Living Legends is a person who has earned their way to Carnegie Hall through unrivaled success on the entrepreneurial battlefield. You have questions – they KNOW the answers.
More Reasons to Step Up for Clint Arthur Presents Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
- Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Make Deals & Joint Ventures
- MARTHA STEWART!
- Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
- Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
- ICE-T & COCO!
- Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
- Massive Business Concepts Could Instantly 2X 3X or even 10X Your Profits!
- Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
- Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
- Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
- Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
- You Will Be Astonished at How Many Entrepreneurial Marketing Secrets You Were Completely Clueless About!
- Enjoy World Class Info-Tainment
- Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
- Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
- For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
- Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
- Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
- Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
- Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
- Be Part of an A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
For more information, visit www.LivingLegends2019.com.
ABOUT MICHAEL E. GERBER
MICHAEL E. GERBER – entrepreneurial and small business thought leader who has impacted the lives of millions of small business owners and hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide for over 40 years.
Author of the New York Times mega-bestseller, for two consecutive decades, “The E-Myth Revisited” and nine other worldwide best-selling E-Myth books concerning small business entrepreneurship, leadership, and management.
Additionally, Mr. Gerber has written 19 industry-specific E-Myth Vertical Books co-authored by industry experts, for Attorneys; Accountants; Optometrists; Chiropractors; Landscape Contractors; Financial Advisers; Architects; Real Estate Brokers; Insurance Agents; Dentists; Nutritionists; Bookkeepers; Veterinarians; Real Estate Investors; Real Estate Agents; Chief Financial Officers; HVAC Contractors; and Plumbers.
His mission: To transform the state of small business worldwide.™
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, Carnegie Hall was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.