Press releases are a great way to spread your brand awareness and build rapport with your clients!
You may be having trouble finding a press release topic that's "newsworthy".
But no worries! You're about to get more than enough inspiration to create a newsworthy press release.
Here are 30+ easy ideas to get you started:
- Starting a new business
- Introducing a new product/service
- Celebrating an anniversary
- Announcing a restructuring of the company
- Offering an article series for publishing
- Opening up branch or satellite offices
- Announcing a holiday event
- Announcing a sale or special
- Receiving an award
- Receiving an appointment
- Participating in a philanthropic event
- Introducing a unique strategy/approach
- Announcing a partnership
- Changing the company or product name
- Earning recognition of the company, product or executives by a publication
- Announcing that you're available to speak on particular subjects of interest
- Issuing a statement of position regarding a local, regional or national issue
- Announcing a public appearance on television, radio or in person
- Launching a website or redesign of a website
- Announcing free information available
- Announcing that you've reached a major milestone
- Obtaining a new, significant customer
- Expanding or renovating the business
- Establishing a unique vendor agreement
- Meeting some kind of unusual challenge or rising above adversity
- Restructuring your business or its business model
- Setting up a customer advisory group
- Announcing the results of research or surveys you have conducted
- Announcing that an individual in your business has been named to serve in a leadership position in a community, professional or charitable organization
- Sponsoring a charitable organization
- Sponsoring a workshop or seminar
- Making public statements on future business trends or conditions
- Forming a new strategic partnership or alliance
- Announcing a major milestone in your life, such as a wedding
Phew, that's a lot of great ideas!
Now you've got inspiration. Now you know how to share with the world what's new in your business that people would LOVE to hear.
That said, the more you try to publish press releases on your own, the more you'll find it a time-consuming undertaking.
That's when it's time to get help from trustworthy digital marketing agents. Agency Intelligence helps clients leverage press releases as a digital marketing & branding strategy. In fact, by working with us, YOU can get help from various ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, The CW and more news media websites, in lifting your voice, placing yourself in front of where your customers are looking for you, and making your brand stronger.
And by now, I'm sure you're interested in the idea of getting help with your brand-building work.
So get started with us today. Let's talk! Book your digital marketing services strategy
-- Alexander Vee